Matched betting is a popular way of making risk free money from betting/bookmakers, by using their free bet offers in a way that guarantees to make us a profit (provided you do it right).
What Is Matched Betting
As a result, matched betting is a method that is regularly used by both gamblers, and non bettors, who are just looking to make a few additional quid, maybe for a family holiday, car upgrade, or a regular second income (yes, you can make that sort of money from this method).
If you are a regular gambler, then matched betting will probably come fairly easy to you.
While if you’re one of non bettors looking to get into this, then it might be a bit daunting. So here’s a brief example of how it all works…….
Matched Betting Explained
- Start off with £50.00 Betting Bank
- Open a bookmaker account offering you a £20 free bet
- To get the £20 free bet, you will first need to place a £20 qualifying bet
- Place your qualifying bet on England to beat Germany at Even money
- Place a lay bet of England on a betting exchange for £20 (this is basically a bet on Germany to win, or the draw, ensuring all three outcomes are covered, meaning you don’t lose your qualifying bet money)
- You now have a £20 free bet to use – and still have the £50 you started with
- Place your £20 free bet on England to beat Argentina at Even money
- Lay Argentina on a betting exchange for £10 at Even money
- If Argentina win, you get £20 from the bookmaker, but lose £10 on the betting exchange
- If Argentina lose or draw, you get nothing back from the bookmaker, (you don’t lose anything either, as it was a free bet that lost) – but you win £10.00 on the betting exchange
- This gives you a profit of £10.00 no matter what, and means you have just made your first £10.00 from matched betting, meaning you now have £60.00 in your betting bank
- Keep repeating this same method with different bookmakers, and keep adding risk free money to your betting bank
It may look complicated, but trust me it’s not. If you’re still a bit unsure drop us a line, or alternatively there are subscription services such as Bonus Bagging, Profit Maximiser, OddsMonkey and Profit Accumulator, who will help you for a price.
These services have more detailed instructions and videos are available for you to watch, so you can basically copy someone else doing it (I hope to add some on here soon).
Best Matched Betting Websites
Bonus Bagging – £1.20 For A 7 Day Trial
MatchedBets – Free Trial Showing You How To Make £50 Risk Free
OddsMonkey – Free Trial Cashing In 2 x Bookmaker’s Free Bets
Profit Accumulator – Free Trial Cashing In 2 x Bookmaker’s Free Bets
Profit Maximiser – £1.20 For 14 Days Trial