Matched betting is a popular way of making risk free money from bookmakers, by using their free bet offers in a way that guarantees to make us a profit.
What Is Matched Betting
As a result, the matched betting system is a method that is regularly used by both gamblers, and non bettors, who are just looking to make a few additional quid, maybe for a family holiday, car upgrade, or a regular second income (yes, you can make that sort of money from this method).
If you are a regular gambler, then matched betting will probably come fairly easy to you.
While if you’re one of non bettors looking to get into this, then it might be a bit daunting. So here’s a brief example of how it all works…….
Matched Betting Explained
- Start off with £50.00 Betting Bank
- Open a bookmaker account offering you a £20 free bet
- To get the £20 free bet, you will first need to place a £20 qualifying bet
- Place your qualifying bet on England to beat Germany at Even money
- Place a lay bet of England on a betting exchange for £20 (this is basically a bet on Germany to win, or the draw, ensuring all three outcomes are covered, meaning you don’t lose your qualifying bet money)
- You now have a £20 free bet to use – and still have the £50 you started with
- Place your £20 free bet on England to beat Argentina at Even money
- Lay Argentina on a betting exchange for £10 at Even money
- If Argentina win, you get £20 from the bookmaker, but lose £10 on the betting exchange
- If Argentina lose or draw, you get nothing back from the bookmaker, (you don’t lose anything either, as it was a free bet that lost) – but you win £10.00 on the betting exchange
- This gives you a profit of £10.00 no matter what, and means you have just made your first £10.00 from matched betting, meaning you now have £60.00 in your betting bank
- Keep repeating this same method with different bookmakers, and keep adding risk free money to your betting bank
It may look complicated, but trust me it’s not. If you’re still a bit unsure drop us a line, or alternatively there are subscription services such as Bonus Bagging, Profit Maximiser, OddsMonkey and Profit Accumulator, who will help you for a price.
These services have more detailed instructions and videos are available for you to watch, so you can basically copy someone else doing it.
Best Matched Betting Systems
Here at bettingsystemsthatworkco.uk there is no bull. Yes, we do make some commission if you buy any of these matched betting systems. But we are equally happy to show you how to do matched betting yourself, and all for free.
We will show you how matched betting works, what reload offers are, and how to cash them in, etc. This saves you money from buying any of the subscription services.
Not buying them will obviously save you money. But doing it yourself will take up a lot more of your spare time.
All of the systems either have a free trial, or a very cheap trial offer. You have nothing to lose trying them out, and they will even make you some risk free cash during the trial period.