Matched betting is a popular way of making risk free money from betting/bookmakers, by using their free bet offers in a way that guarantees to make us a profit (provided you do it right).
As a result, matched betting is a method that is regularly used by both gamblers, and non bettors, who are just looking to make a few additional quid, maybe for a family holiday, car upgrade, or a regular second income (yes, you can make that sort of money from this method).
If you are a regular gambler, then matched betting will probably come fairly easy to you. While if you’re one of non bettors looking to get into this, then it might be a bit daunting. So here’s a brief example of how it all works…….
- Start off with £50.00 Betting Bank
- Open a bookmaker account offering you a £20 free bet
- To get the £20 free bet, you will first need to place a £20 qualifying bet
- Place your qualifying bet on England to beat Germany at Even money
- Place a lay bet of England on a betting exchange for £20 (this is basically a bet on Germany to win, or the draw, ensuring all three outcomes are covered, meaning you don’t lose your qualifying bet money)
- You now have a £20 free bet to use – and still have the £50 you started with
- Place your £20 free bet on England to beat Argentina at Even money
- Lay Argentina on a betting exchange for £10 at Even money
- If Argentina win, you get £20 from the bookmaker, but lose £10 on the betting exchange
- If Argentina lose or draw, you get nothing back from the bookmaker, (you don’t lose anything either, as it was a free bet that lost) – but you win £10.00 on the betting exchange
- This gives you a profit of £10.00 no matter what, and means you have just made your first £10.00 from matched betting, meaning you now have £60.00 in your betting bank
- Keep repeating this same method with different bookmakers, and keep adding risk free money to your betting bank
It may look complicated, but trust me it’s not. If you’re still a bit unsure drop us a line, or alternatively there are subscription services such as Bonus Bagging, Profit Maximiser, Pure Profits and Profit Accumulator, who will help you for a price. These services have more detailed instructions and videos are available for you to watch, so you can basically copy someone else doing it (I hope to add some on here soon).
The subscription services vary in price an complication, I’ve added more details about them all below, starting with the cheapest and easiest service, Bonus Bagging.
Bonus Bagging – This service costs just £27.00 + Vat (one off payment for life membership), and is perfect if you are new to Matched Betting.
Bonus Bagging mainly focuses on Bookmakers free bets, and it also has a section for arbs. It comes with email support, and written and video instructions for you to follow.
Pure Profit – This system comes with an initial free trial. You then get two options of £15.00 a month, or £150.00 for a whole year’s subscription.
You can cancel the monthly package at any time, meaning no expensive up front outlay required. With Pure Profits you also get email/Skype support.
Profit Accumulator – Very similar to Pure Profits, Profit Accumulator also comes with a free trial.
Monthly costs are slightly more expensive at £22.99, with annual membership costing £150.00. Profit Accumulator offers ‘Ticket’ and ‘Phone’ support.
Profit Maximiser – You start off cashing in free bets, then it has Casino offers, Spread Betting offers and Bingo offers – over 100 in total. Once you’ve cashed in all of those, you move onto the Profit Maximiser Calendar, which has offers on their every day, that are specific to that day.
Using the Profit Maximiser Calendar offers, you can make risk free money from Matched Betting every day of the year.
Profit Maximiser takes Matched Betting to another level. Some members report making thousands of pounds (tens) using this, it is not just a second income members are making, but a first income.
If you are just starting out in matched betting, Profit Maximiser might be a bit too much too soon. It would probably be more advisable to start off doing it yourself, or with the easier Bonus Bagging service, before elevating to Profit Maximiser, it’s a case of common sense, there’s little point learning to run before you can walk – as the saying goes.